101. What type of glass is used to make glass reinforced plastic ?
– Pyrotex glass
102. Due to its presence in the photocrometic glass, there is the property of having black color (dark color) ?
– Silver bromide
103. Which element is called the Avara element in chemistry ?
104. Which element is available in the highest quantity in the universe ?
105. Which of the following is called ‘ future fuel ‘ ?
106. Which gas is used in the production of vegetable ghee ?
107. What cooking process can be converted into vegetable ghee by cooking oil ?
– By hydrogenation
108. Water is a good solvent. Whose is this due to being high ?
– Photocalyptic constant of water
109. How many percent of the world’s water is water ?
110. What water can be obtained by the process of pure water from seawater ?
– By distillation
111. What is the work of heavy water in a nuclear reactor ?
– Reducing the speed of neutrons
112. Which ingredients are most commonly made with hydrogen ?
– Carbon 113.
113. What kind of substance is used as a lubricant in heavy machines ?
– Graphite 114.
114. The use of diamonds as gems depends on which of its properties ?
— refractive index
115. Due to its presence, milk is kept on keeping lime water in the air ?
— Carbon dioxide
116. Which gas is mixed before brewing beer ?
– CO 2
117. Which of the gases under pressure in soft drinks is present ?
– C O 2
118. Which of the following groups of gases which \” contributes to green house effect ?
– carbon monoxide
119. What is commonly used in making transistors ?
120. What is the main ingredient used in the manufacture of various types of glasses ?
121. In light bulbs, whose magnesium wire is kept in the atmosphere ?
122. Which plants require the maximum amount of which element ?
123. Which gas is generated when the light in the sky is shining ?
124. Light chemicals Which of the following gas is produced when the smoke becomes fog ?
– nitrogen oxide
125. Who is produced on the industrial scale by Haber method ?
126. Which catalyst is used in the production of ammonia by Haber method ?
127. What divers do use the mixture of gases to breathe ?
– Oxygen and helium
128. Supersonic airplane Which substances are immersed in the stratosphere ?
– NO 2
129. Which gas in the atmosphere absorbs ultraviolet rays ?
130. What does the ozone layer protect against the surface of the earth ?
– from ultraviolet rays
131. How many atoms of sulfur join together and form a kind of sulfur structure ?
132. Whose peak in the air does the leaves of the trees fall black ?
– S 0 2
133. Which of the pure form is obtained by the reaction of sugars and sulfuric acid ?
134. Which halogen element combines with genon to make the maximum compound ?
135. Which Halogen member is used as a disinfectant
136. Which gas is used to fill the airplanes in tires ?
137. How many electrons in the outer orbits of all non-inactivated gases except the helium ?
138. To increase the life of an electric bulb, who is usually filled with it ?
139. What is found in the three stages (solid , liquid and gas) in nature ?
– H 2 O
140. Every material in the world is composed of very fine particles. Who was the first to say this ?
141. What are the basic particles in atom located in the same number ?
– Electron and proton
142. Who first ascertained the charge of the electron successfully ?
143. Rutherford’s scattering test proves whose presence ?
– Nucleus in atoms
144. Who first invented the nature of the wave nature of the electron ?
– De Brogly
145. According to Dalton’s atomic principle, which smallest particle can live independently ?
146. Which nuclear particle does not have any mass and no charge , but it is spin ?
147. 2 protons in the element of the atom , 2 neutrons and 2 electrons , how the elements of the mass number ?
148. What is the layout of molecular orbit class controlled ?
– Magnetic quantum numbers
149. What happens to an ionized carbon atom in the nucleus ?
– 6 protons and 6 neutrons
150. Two electrons in the same room , then found what they contain ?
– Reverse cycle
151. Atomic number 6 of carbon and atomic weight is 12. How many protons are there in its nucleus ?
152. Who invented alpha and beta rays ?
153. What is the maximum capacity of radiation from the nuclei ?
– gamma rays
154 . What is the main form of pearl made of ?
– Calcium carbonate”