51. Which bleaching powder is prepared by poking ?
Chlorine from lime
52. What is the second highest founding metal in Earth’s womb ?
53. What metals are mixed to convert iron into steel ?
54. What important metal is used with iron to prepare stainless steel ?
55. Which process is not beneficial to stop ore from rust ?
56. What is the process of which the flow of blood stops from the cut area ?
– ferric chloride
57. Green ball or green ball is the name of which chemical form ?
— ferrous sulfate
58. What is the disease caused by the increase in quantity of copper metal in the human body ?
– Wilson’s disease
59. Which chemical is used to destroy algae in water tanks ?
— Copper sulphate
60. Extraction of zinc metal is done mainly in which ore ?
– Zinc bland
61. Which of these minerals is famous for Rajasthan’s Jawar mines ?
62. Who is used as Kuntaknasi (Rodentanashi) ?
– zinc phosphide
63. Extraction of silver is done mainly from which ore ?
64. The cyanide method is used for which extraction ?
65. Which chemical is used in making artificial rain ?
– Silver iodide
66. What is the percentage of pure gold in 18 carat mixed gold ?
67. Which gas is in the normal tube light (fluorescence bulb) ?
– Mercury Vapor with organ
68. Mercury (Mercury) is placed in which vessel’s vessel ?
69. Extraction of lead is done mainly from which ore ?
70. Which metal is used in the accumulator batteries ?
71. Which metal is equal to steel , but its weight is half ?
72. Which metal is used as a light bulb in the form of filaments ?
73. in Rajasthan Degana ‘ to produce what is ?
– Tungsten 74
74 . Which metal’s melting point is so low that it melts in the hand ?
75. Which metal is used in transistor like a semiconductor ?
76. What is used as a neutron controller in nuclear reactors ?
– Cadmium or Boron
77. Which element produces protection resistance in steel ?
78. Whose quantity is increased to provide stiffness in steel ?
79. Which radioactive element is used in the treatment of cancer rays ?
80. Does the fuel work in the nuclear reactor ?
81. Which element is used to obtain nuclear energy ?
82. Which of the atom bombs dropped by the United States on Nagasaki was used ?
83. Whose green color is due to the presence of fireworks ?
84. Which element is used in the manufacture of fertilizers ?
85. Onion-garlic odor is due to the presence of which element ?
86. A radioactive element which has huge reserves in India ?
87. What is the bauxite ore to achieve which metal ?
88. What process does the light cigarette clean the dirty water ?
How are 89 certified and sapphire chemically known ?
– Saminium oxide
90. Which chemical compound is used in photography ?
– Silver bromide
91. Vidyuttapi instrument to be used in the alloy to make TAPI component , it is what ?
92. What elements are included in stainless steel ?
– iron , chromium and carbon
93. Which chemical substance remains on the audio and video tape ?
— iron oxide
94. Which metal is used to heat the electricity of an electrician ?
95. The alloy made from which metal is used in making airplanes and in the compartment of the railway compartment ?
96. Which element was first artificially produced ?
97. What is ultimately the result of uranium radioactive electrons ?
98. Does the brass become colorless in the air due to its constant presence ?
– Hydrogen sulphide
99. What is the red color of ruby due to its presence ?
– chromium oxide
100. What is responsible for making the Pyrex glass more efficient ?