1 . The metal that acts with acid and base and removes hydrogen ?
2 . Whose bauxite is the main ore ?
3 . Whose mineral is Cornellite ?
4 . Whose ore is ‘ gun metal ‘ ?
– Copper , tin and zinc
5 . The reason of the garlic’s characteristic odor ?
– Sulfur compounds
6 . Is Water Easily Soluble ?
7 . What is the chemical name of vinegar ?
– Ethanoic acid
8 . Which acids are found in red ants ?
– formic acid
9 . Carbon is the most pure form ?
10. The polluted gas emitted from vehicles is mainly ?
– carbon monoxide
11 . What is the useful computational element in photography ?
– Silver bromide
12 . What is a great source of methane gas in India ?
– Paddy field
13 . Salt mixed camphor can be purified
– By the disintegration
14 . Called ‘ kassis oil ‘
– Sulfuric acid
15 . The reason for frozen milk as a yogurt
16. After all the radioactive substances become decaying, which are ultimately changed ?
17. Which radioactive element is named after its explorer’s country ?
18. Which particle is needed to continue the continuous process of uranium fragmentation ?
19. Which type of reaction produces the most harmful radiation ?
– Fission reactions
20. The difference between isotopes of an element is due to the presence of different (different) numbers ?
21. Which isotope is used in radioactive age marking to find the age of rocks ?
22. What is the radio isotope used to control blood cancer (leukemia) ?
23. What is the function of coincidence with electrifying elements ?
24. Which substance is used as both oxidizer and deficient ?
– sodium nitrite
25. What is the compound with oxygen + 2 oxidation phase ?
– F 2 0
26. What is used for testing of acid and incidence ?
– Litmus letter
27. Which gas emits by reacting to all acid metals ?
28. What is the level of pH of any normal person’s blood ?
29. ‘ Hydrogen is a necessary component of all acids ‘ Who was the first to say ?
30. In what circumstances does the actual gas behave like an ideal gas ?
– Low pressure and high fever
31. What is the molecular weight of a gas with its vapor density ?
32. In the same state of heat and pressure, whose number is equal in the same amount of different gases ?
– of molecule
33. Which of the toxin acts for Pt catalyst in the formation of sulfuric acid ?
– Arsenic sulphide
34. Which substance acts as an inhibitor for iron ( Fe) catalyst in the Haber method of ammonia ?
– C 0
35. Which enzyme converts glucose into alcohol ?
36. In which process is vanadium pentacuside used as a catalyst ?
– Intercourse Process
37. In terms of safety , what is cooking gas in the cooking gas LPG gas cylinders ?
38. L. P.G. Which gas is mainly in ?
39. Which water gas is a mixture of two gases ?
– G 0+ H 2
40. Which of the different varieties of coal is the highest percentage of carbon ?
41. Which sodium bicarbonate granules in fire fighting machines make carbon dioxide by which action ?
42. Why is sodium bicarbonate used as a fire extinguisher ?
– By acquiring heat of fire it generates C 0 2 gas.
43. Which kind of firefighter is used for fire from petrol ?
44. What scientist first ‘ Periodic Table ‘ built ?
45. Who did the modern recurrence rule ?
46.On which one is the modern periodic table based ?
— atomic number
47. NaOH formula is the common name for the chemical compound ?
– organic soda
48. What is the blood of a human blood mixed with blood sugar ?
– Sodium nitrate and dextrote
49. Extraction of magnesium metal is done mainly by which ore ?
50. Aluminum in which the dissolved pure Al 2 O 3 is obtained by the electrolysis of ?