101. Who first used the word ‘ histology’ ?
102. What type of tissue do the body’s protective armor ?
– Epithelium tissue
103. Who conducts condensation from one part of the body to another ?
– nerve tissue
104. Which tissue of a human does not have any cell division after birth ?
105. Who gave the double helix model of DNA ?
– Watson and Crick
106. Who are the qualities of parents transferred in their offspring ?
– By chromosome
107. The gender of the newborn can be determined by the chromosome inherited from whom ?
108. What is the number of autosom in a normal human sperm ?
– 22 pairs
109. If a chronicle of a male is married to another chronograph male, then what will happen to the children ?
– half-son alphabet
110. DNA fingerprint is used to identify who ?
111 . In which category is malaria parasite and amoeba ?
112. Where is the histolytica found for pechis or amebiosis ?
113. Which federation is clinging to the clotted pebble ?
114. The lace worm is an important animal of which union ?
115. What is the worm of the worm or the formula worm kept under ?
116. What is the fertility posthumous scientist name ?
117. Which group has the importance of detecting death due to the drowning of organisms ?
118. In what kind of organism is that phenomenon found , in which the female kills male after birth ?
119. Which one can leave mosquitoes in ponds and wells ?
120. What is the aviation valgul in terms of Indian wildlife ?
121. Why do the bones of man become weak in old age ?
– Lack of calcium
122. Which part of digestion is present in the human body ?
– small intestine
123. What is the digestion of starch in the mouth by mouth ?
124. Where are the maximum nutrients absorbed in the blood ?
– small intestine
125. Which of the following is needed for digestion of food in the stomach ?
126. ‘ Botany ‘ is derived from the word of which language ?
127. Whose oath is administered to the students of medical science ?
128. The study of environment is done under which branch of biology ?
129. What is the role of lehighoglobin in nitrogen fixation ?
– Absorption of oxygen
130. What is the free-bacterial bacteria that produces paddy yield in the soil ?
131. What causes ‘ Foot and mouth disease ‘ in animals ?
132. Which Symbiotic Algae is found in hydrocarbonic cells ?
133. Which fungus is used in the construction of double roti ?
134. What is Lycen, which is grown on the bark of trees ?
135. What is the name of Lycen growing on empty rocks ?
136. Which people in Japan eat liquor as a vegetable ?
137. Who is known as the water level (amphibious) in the vegetation ?
138. Which seeds grow in seeds , but seeds are planted in naked form ?
139. asthma and cough coming in diseases drug ephedrine is derived from whom ?
140. Which one is cultivated by transplanting the plant ?
141. Which plant contains seeds but does not produce fruit ?
142. What is usually not required for germination ?
143. What is a living organism found in germination ?
– In Rhizophora
144. What can be the nurturing of only the earth’s population by eating more in what ?
– Vegetable Products
145. What does the crop with oil seeds relate to ?