51. In 1959 , who got the Nobel Prize for synthesizing DNA artificially ?
52. By whom was the science of heredity called ‘ genetics ‘ ?
53. Which biologist was the first name given to ‘ Sail ‘ ?
– Robert Hook
54. Which composition differentiates the animal cell from the plant cell ?
55. What will not be done in the absence of ribosomes in the cell ?
– Protein synthesis
56. If mitochondria stopped working, what work would not be done in the cell ?
– Oxidation of food
57. The cell’s powerhouse ( Power House) Who is called ?
58. What is the difference between a plant cell and animal cell due to its presence ?
– Cell wall
59. Which celling protein plays a major role in protein synthesis ?
– Endoplasmic reticulum and ribosomes
60. What is called cellular and molecular control of ‘ programmed cell death ‘ ?
61. Which donor is not present in the animal cell ?
62. Who first used the word biological ?
63. Biological life is the physical basis of ‘ Whose statement is this ?
64. D. N. a. Who first proposed the DualHelix format ?
– Watson and Crick
65. Who first invented Nucleus ?
66. Where is the Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology located ?
67. Who goes to credit the first thing to interpret the word ecology ?
– to the ritter
68. Where are tidal forests mainly found with mangroves ?
– Sunderban Delta
69. If all the plants in the world die , then due to its deficiency all the animals will die ?
70. What is the meaning of food chain , by which of these energy transfer ?
– From one organ to another
71. How much forest area should be in India to maintain ecological balance ?
72. Which agricultural work is environmentally appropriate ?
– Organic farming
73. What is the main reason for ecological imbalance in India ?
74. He pigment which avoids the side effects of vegetation to ultraviolet rays , Which ?
75. What is the rotation of elements in the ecosystem ?
– Biological Geochemical cycle
76. What is the best source of power product from the perspective of sustainable development in India ?
– hydro electricity
77. Is the subject of inter-generation sensitivity in reference to the use of sustainable development ?
– Natural resources
78. What is the minimum land required for a person’s life to be fully absorbed ?
– Ecology Print
79. Which gas is the biggest contributor to ‘ Green Home ‘ on Earth ?
– carbon dioxide
80. Which gas produces a toxic substance in the blood by combining hemoglobin ?
81. Which gas leakage in Bhopal accident ?
– Methyl isocyanate
82. Which air pollutant causes nervous system related diseases in humans ?
83. In what form of energy does the pollution problem occur ?
84 has detected the ozone hole in the atmosphere , where it is located ?
– above Antarctica
85. Phoenix can be extracted by using dirty water as pollutants ?
– polymer suppressor
86. The worst air pollutant is the substance.
– carbon dioxide
87. What are the pollutants flowing below with the flow of underground water ?
88. The study of osteoporosis is done under which branch of science ?
89. Who is studied under Paleontology ?
90. Which part of science is studied with neurology ?
– Muscle system
91. Which study of tissue culture is useful for ?
– For genetics
92. What is the study of antibody and antigen in blood ?
93. What is the ecology ‘ ecology ‘ related to ?
– Body structure and environment
94. Hargovind Khurana received the prestigious Nobel Prize in which field ?
– Medical science
95. Who is the scientist , who first explained the blood circulation ?
96. The first replacement of the heart was done by whom ?
– Dr. Christian Barnard
97. Who first underlined the structure of the DNA ?
– Watson and Crick
98. ‘ The theory of evolution ‘ was formulated by whom ?
99. By whom was the science of heredity called ‘ genetics ‘ ?
100. Which scientist discovered that malaria is caused by mosquitoes ?
– Ronald Ross