1 . The kidney disease in humans is polluted by which ?
2 . B.C.G. The vaccine is imposed to guard against what disease ?
3. What is the source of oxygen produced during photosynthesis ?
4 . Which part of the plant does respiratory activity ?
5 . Which gas is used to artificially cook raw fruits ?
6 . Which crops are helpful in the stabilization of nitrogen ?
7 . Which disease is caused by bacteria ?
8 . Coldening of substances containing microbes is a process , whose work is
– Disabling bacteria
9. The reason for frozen milk curd is
10. What are the fungi that grow on the bark of trees ?
11 . Which element is found in the highest amount of human body ?
12 . What type of tissue do the body’s protective armor ?
– Epithelium tissue
13 . What is the edible part of the turmeric plant ?
14 . What is the transformational stem ?
15 . What is the most common urea in the human body ?
– in urine
16 . Which part of the cell is converted into energy of food ? –
17 . Which vitamin deficiency is due to lack of vitamins ?
– Vitamin A
18 . A new plant is formed from the interconnected relationship between fungi and algae.
19 . What is usually not required for germination of seeds ?
20 . Whose excessive heart is in the body ?
21. Which part of Atropha Belladonna is derived from ‘ Beladona ‘ medication ?
– from the leaves
22. Which part of the Ephedra plant produces ‘ Ephedrine ‘ drug ?
23. The dried buds of floral are used as spices.
– in the clove
24. What part of the cauliflower is eaten ?
25. Which part of the Turmeric Turmeric plant is obtained from ?
– From dry rhythm
26. Where is the masala clove that comes in common use ?
– From flower bud
27. In which crop is the use of azolla anabina bio fertilizer ?
28. What is Chilgoza derived from the middle of a species ?
29. How many essential elements are required for the growth of plants ?
30. What is the deficiency of Paddy khaira disease or short hair disease ?
31. What is the lack of cauliflower ?
32. By which of the energy transformations does the process of photosynthesis occur ?
– Chemical energy from light
33. Which water is released by green plants in photosynthesis ?
34. What fertilization can be obtained by sprinkling of plant hormones ?
35. What is the transmutation of electromagnetic circulation ?
36. Which Indian scientist is associated with plant growth titration ?
– J. C. Bose
37. Which tree requires the maximum amount of water for its growth ?
38. What is the green material found in the leaves of trees ?
39. Who is the most responsible factor of plant diseases ?
40. What is the relation between green belly disease ?
41. What type of crop is related to Tikka ?
42. The famous disease of paddy is ‘ Khaira Disease ‘ due to which ?
– Due to lack of zinc
43. What causes red rust disease in tea ?
– green algae
44. Which condition often affects more damage to the pests of crops ?
45. Which living tissue does the work of bio nutrient in high-end plants ?
46. What is the operation of water and mineral salts in plants ?
47. The age of a tree can be traced by whom ?
– By counting annual rings
48. Which water in vascular plants goes up ?
– Xylax tissue
49. Who has rendered the word jin ?
50. Barbara McClintock is famous for the work on which plant ?